– Provide technical expertise as part of multi-disciplinary teams within Ternan.
– Author Technical Documentation (e.g. DTS, geotechnical calculations, leg penetrations, PSI, foundation design etc).
– Author Operational Documentation (e.g. Risk Assessments and Method statements).
– Manage Projects (incl. Budgets, Resources, Client Liaison, Scope Delivery, QA).
– Proactively contribute to the technical development of the Company.
– Suggest innovative service solutions in discussions with Managers and Project Teams.
– Support the tendering teams with technical components of multidisciplinary tender opportunities.
– Maintain a high level of professional integrity, lead by example and act as an ambassador of the Company at all times.
– Maintain high level of technical competency and personal development through background research, lessons learnt, conferences and technical publications.
– Author technical papers to maintain Company position as a leading integrated geoscience consultancy.
– Engage with Clients to understand requirements.
– Develop professional network of contacts.
– Deliver presentations to internal and external audiences
MSc Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Geology or equivalent
2- 5 years experience
Experience of marine site investigation techniques and the data acquired
Experience using geotechnical (gINT) and foundation engineering software packages such as PLAXIS, GRLWEAP, OPile, LPile etc.
Knowledge and practical experience of GIS systems and a desire to work with these.
Working towards Chartership
Team player but must be able to work independently at times
Be able to demonstrate a desire and curiosity for continuing professional development.
The indefinite right to work in the UK.